Brown bag session: Connecting to NAV through Web services

• Post comments:7 Comments
  • Reading time:3 mins read

Microsoft’s DPE team in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) has started organizing a so called brown bag sessions for NAV developers, as a part of developing a Microsoft Dynamics Community in the region. As a part of this initiative, I will deliver a brown bag session tomorrow at 9:30 AM (CET) titled “Connecting to NAV through Web services”.

Sessions are delivered through Live Meeting and are by-invitation only, so if you want to participate you must be an employee of a Microsoft partner company in CEE region. If you haven’t got an invitation, and you are entitled to participate, please contact your local Dynamics lead at Microsoft (or Partner Account Manager) and ask them to send you the link.

(more…)

Continue ReadingBrown bag session: Connecting to NAV through Web services

Adriatics Community Launched

• Post comments:2 Comments
  • Reading time:4 mins read

Thanks you all, who participated in yesterday’s Microsoft Dynamics Community Adriatics launch event in Zagreb. I’m sorry that Live Meeting equipment could not be set-up in the Microsoft’s big conference room, but I was promised that in the future maybe something could be done. I hope it doesn’t mean moving to a smaller room where the equipment is already installed, because I prefer more in-person audience. In any case, I would like repeating this launch in the region, and I’ll use this blog to let you know about it.

In my opinion, the launch was a success, there were more participants than I expected, and definitely more than registered.

[Post was updated on October 8th, to include more links and downloads]

(more…)

Continue ReadingAdriatics Community Launched

Adriatics Dynamics Community

• Post comments:11 Comments
  • Reading time:4 mins read

mbscommzgIt’s the second “me too” today. Waldo has started the day with announcing the new season of the Belgian Dynamics Community, which was me-too-ed by Marq announcing the Dutch Dynamics Community. It’s my turn now to me-too the announcement of the Adriatics Dynamics Community. Three community announcements in a day—now that’s something!

I call this community Adriatics, because it won’t be limited only to Croatia—the idea is to spread it to other neighboring countries: Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia. We kick it off in Zagreb on October 4th, with the theme of upcoming localization of NAV 2009 SP1 and Sure Step 2010.

(more…)

Continue ReadingAdriatics Dynamics Community