I’m not sure about you, but I’ve missed last week’s update to this free download from Microsoft Download Center: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Developer and IT Pro Help.
Published in December 2008, this set of help files and guidelines contains valuable information for developers and IT professionals about development, debugging, installation, security and similar best practices.
March 2009 update contains:
- Debugging with Visual Studio: Added new topics about debugging RoleTailored client objects with Visual Studio.
- Delegation: Added new topics about setting up delegation.
- Form Transformation Troubleshooting: Added new topics about troubleshooting pages that you transform with the form transformation tool.
- Page Designer: Added new topics about setting up images on actions and creating activity buttons in the navigation pane.
- Security in the RoleTailored Environment: Added new topics about users, roles, and permissions.
- Walkthroughs: Added a categorized list of all walkthroughs in the developer and IT Pro help.
All in all, a nice collection of documents, and a must read for NAV techies of all kinds.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Navigate Into Success