3rd rule of agile ERP: focus on value
– “We need a report which groups our sales by product components.”
– “And we need it broken down by cost centers.”
– “And it must show comparison with last month, quarter and year, and with budget and forecast, with indexes and trends. In linear regression.”
– “And it must let you choose if it is by posting date or by document date. Or by shipment date. Maybe some other date as well.”
– “And it must exclude returns, and include only those re-shipments that were linked to original returns in the shown period.”
And it must be a disaster if you agree to half of these.