Let me ask you something. What do you do on November 22 and 23, 2018? Well, let me not ask you what you do, let me tell you what you do: You attend NAV TechDays 2018.
In the very unlikely case you just landed on this planet from outer space, and don’t really know what NAV TechDays is, then let me know that it is the #1 technical conference about NAV, that has been running for 8 years now, since 2011. It’s cram-packed with cutting-edge technical content about NAV (and BC), delivered by the top people in the NAV world, including Microsoft’s team that’s building the technology, MVPs, and other renowned technical experts in the field. If you are serious about Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or Dynamics 365 Business Central) and you consider yourself a techie, then there can be absolutely no excuse for not attending NAV TechDays.
TechDays is so much different than other NAV conferences, and here’s why:
- It’s 100% technical content. You won’t find level 100 or 200 sessions here, it’s all deep dive, highly technical content. You won’t find any marketing content here.
- It’s 100% kick-ass content. NAV TechDays has far more content submissions than the number of sessions they can accommodate, and this makes only the top of the top of the top content to be selected. Not everyone can be a TechDays speaker!
- It’s 100% passion, distilled. You’ll hear people share their experience, their tips and tricks, you’ll hear them spread their love for the product. You’ll see passion on stage, you’ll see passion in the audience.
- It’s 100% original format, no other conference does it. It’s only 2 parallel tracks at any given point in time, and it’s 90 minutes per session. At TechDays, when you want to learn something, you really get to learn about it.
- It’s 100% about NAV. No AX, no CRM, no nonsense.
If you are still not sure if you need to be there, then this is why you absolutely need to attend:
- You get to meet your colleagues and peers. It’s 100% technical conference, targeting developers, so you won’t get to meet marketers, salespeople, or generally non-technical folks.
- You get to talk to Microsoft people, the folks that define the architecture of NAV, the folks that write its code, the folks who know it inside out.
- You get to see some amazing products built on NAV and for NAV in the expo area. Even there, you won’t talk to your regular salespeople – these are also mostly technical folks, eager to show off their product and discuss it.
- You get thousands of new ideas, and you expand your horizons. Some sessions will really blow your socks off.
- You get gallons and gallons of free beer! Come on, this is Belgium, the place where the finest beer is brewed. And you get all of it for free. Honestly, can you beat this?
And if you are still not convinced, consider this: every year, for past seven years, NAV TechDays was the only NAV conference that was publishing all of its content, online, for free, very soon after the conference. And yet, they still full up, and they still grow in attendance numbers year over year.
To wrap it up, if you consider yourself an NAV developer, and you have never attended NAV TechDays, you haven’t lived. Be there. So, go, grab your ticket before it’s too late, and…
… see you in Antwerp!
This Post Has 3 Comments
Pingback: NAV TechDays 2018 - Vjeko.com - Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV User Group - Dynamics User Group
See you there! Slawek
Pingback: NAV TechDays 2018 - Microsoft Dynamics NAV Community